With careful planning, we’re excited to open our Kids Point ministry!
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Kids Point environments safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Kids Point spaces during and between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in Kids Point check-in area.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Every staff member, team member, and child in Kids Point will have their temperature taken before checking in to Kids Point. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as Kids Point team members will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in sheets for you.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into Kids Point for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Kids Point. Encourage your child to do the same.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Kids Point safe, so please stay home and participate in Kids Point Online in if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.